Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the most frequently asked questions we encounter here at Wade's Guns:
Do you have discounts on firearms for military and law enforcement personnel?
We are a Glock LE dealer. Please talk to a sales associate for program details.
Looking to purchase a Handgun or Rifle? Below are the documents and details required for purchasing your Firearm
What We Need
- Valid Drivers License or State ID cards showing current residence address
- ID must be valid (Not Expired) and clearly show:
- Full Name
- Current Residence Address
- Date Of Birth
PLEASE NOTE Handguns and Receivers can only be sold to Washington residents and military personnel stationed here over the age of 21.
- Concealed Pistol License
- Military ID
- Vehicle Registration Passport
- Hunting/Fishing License
- Government Issued document
Military Come Prepared with these documents
- Permanent duty station orders (Travel or temp orders are not acceptable)
- Military Id
- State Id
What are the gunsmithing hours?
Gunsmithing hours are Monday through Saturday from 10:00am until 7:00pm. Due to high customer volume, most repairs must be left with us.